Monthly Archives: September 2014

Jitter Problems

Still having jitter problems. I’ve tried all sorts of capacitor sizes and configurations trying to fix the problem but it doesn’t work.  My only significant progress is that I moved the servo attachment into the  individual ‘if’ statements so that the jitter doesn’t start until I actually hit a IR remote button. When I had the servo attachment at the beginning of the loop,  the servo would start jittering as soon as the Arduino powered up.  I think I can still figure out some kind of software solution by powering down the 5v power and restarting, but my attempts so far haven’t been successful.

still working on it.